Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We AreAt OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
As an Agile Coach at OKX, you will help cross-functional and cross-regional teams to success by driving agile and scrum framework that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive agile transformation in the cross-functional and cross-regional team
- Define agile standards in the team
- Continuously evolve and maintain strong agile practices
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive
- Removing impediments to the team’s progress
- Leading, training, and coaching the team in its Scrum adoption
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration
- Promote and manage the visibility and tracking of work (Jira)
- Proactively manage risks, dependencies and blockers preventing delivery of value to business
- Utilize various techniques such as burn down/burn up chart to measure the performance of the Scrum team systematically
What We Look For In You:
- Relevant university degree or previous work experience in IT industry;
- Minimum 6 years experience in Project Management
- Experience in a Scrum Master
- Experience with agile development using Scrum
- Scrum certifications such as CSM, CSPO, etc.
- Experience of project management and delivery tracking tools, e.g. JIRA
- Experience of working closely with cross functional team including but not limited to Product Manager, Designer and Engineers
- Experience of cross regional team management
- Being self-driven, giving and taking responsibility
- Excellent communication and be a strong team member and like to solve impediments together with your colleagues
- Bilingual in Chinese and English (as you will be liaising with China-based customers/clients who are only able to communicate in Mandarin)