Senior BI Analyst
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify data sources and data requirements of the team, analyzing datasets and derive insights
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and extracting information and data insights from internal and external data sets
- Perform an in-depth analysis of business performance, generate regular/on-demand analytical report
- Design market/business detailed reports, performance measurement tools and other data products
- Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for business and user growth
- Communicate with various teams to roll out products/services, develop data applications
- Build and maintain data pipelines used for a diverse range of data products
- Implement best practices for managing versions and source control for data product development
What We Look For In You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Data Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, and other related courses
- Solid skills in data analytics/ data science/ business intelligence would be advantageous
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with a high degree of initiative.
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuition on how to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Must be a team player, eager to learn, empathetic and open-minded
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
- Good hands on experience of data visualization tools, such as Tableau/Power BI/Amplitiude
- Must be comfortable to write SQL and Python scripts
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Mandarin will be required as the incumbent will work closely with internal teams based out of Mandarin-speaking countries
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!