Affiliate BD Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Sales & Business Development
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
The BD Manager is responsible for the overall affiliate growth strategy and execution for OKX in MENA, working with our global team. The BD Manager will proactively seek out and engage closely with potential MENA crypto partners / influencers / KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) for the purpose of user acquisition and expansion of the OKX platform in the region.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Proactively identify and develop affiliate / KOL relationships for future business opportunities
- Manage and enhance relationships with local crypto influencers, being in contact with them frequently, build partnerships with influencers for the purpose of user acquisition
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns with influencers or media channels
- Expand the user base and grow awareness of the OKX brand
- Devise creative ways to identify potential affiliates and acquire users
What We Look For In You:
- Solid experience in Cryptocurrency, Finance, FX or any related space, with a track record in building large affiliate networks from start to finish
- Experience in business development or affiliate management
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Understanding of fundamental affiliate customer acquisition KPIs and optimization methods to improve performance through data analysis and segmentation
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Nice to Haves:
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange!
- Experience working across time zones and cross-cultural teams
- Passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, and company paid holiday
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- More that we love to tell you along the process!